Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Merry Christmas

Our first family Christmas. Gideon is 10 months and "little baby" is 4 months along.
Grandma Pam and Lynnette spent three weeks secretly sewing pj bottoms for the family. We opened them on Christmas along with our coordinating t-shirts. The boys have snowmen and the girls have angels.
Enjoying my new play table. It does so many neat things!
Grandpa Mike and me.
I'm getting the hang of this "unwrapping" thing. This is fun!
I did it!
Gideon, Tuba Warrior! We love this video :)
Our neighbors, Chad and Heidi, gave Gideon some really special gifts. Heidi and Gideon are checking out his space aged light stick!

Candle light service at our church.

3 comments:

Rachel Ann said...

It is so fun to see all the pictures of your family! You look great.

Rachel M.

Jim and Lynnette said...

Hi Rachel! I haven't ever responded to a blog comment cuz I don't know how, so tell me if you get this.

We haven't chosen a name yet but are tossing a ton around.

Good to hear from you. Thanks for your comments.

Jim and Lynnette said...

Hi Rachel! I haven't ever responded to a blog comment cuz I don't know how, so tell me if you get this.

We haven't chosen a name yet but are tossing a ton around.

Good to hear from you. Thanks for your comments.