Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving

Yo, Yo! Come check out my rockin' first Thanksgiving. I spent lots of fun time with my friends and family. I ate some good grub, played with some toys that challenged my baby brains and supervised the creation of the largest snow ball EVER.
I enjoy crawling; EVERYWHERE! Muhahahh!
Sweet potatoes!
After dinner couch time.
Checking the clock to see if it's time for dinner...
Playing with Gideon's new toys.
Snuggling with Grandma Sherri.
Eskimo kisses with uncle Todd.
Jim, Uncle Todd and Austin rolled this snowball until it got to heavy to push.
Auntie Sissy, open wide. I want to be a dentist when I grow up. I see you have some Turkey stuck between your teeth. Are you brushing regularly?

5 comments:

Brian said...

WOW! That is a huge snow ball! It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!

Heidi

Andrea said...

When you decided to post, you really go for it! Ha! Glad to see you're back at it! Congratulations on your new little one!!

Rachel Ann said...

Good to see you back up and running! Congratulations on the new baby.

Rachel

Theospeak1 said...

Wow, that's awesome seeing Jim's mom there. I don't think I've seen her for eight or nine years.

Word Doctor said...

Nice pictures. Everyone looks to be doing well. Best of luck with the new arrival.

-J